Rejuvenating Serum protects and corrects the look of skin, helping shield it from environmental assaults and intercepting future aging signs to dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin. This highly fortified Serum restores a natural radiance to the skin by providing a potent blend of antioxidants to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our highly moisturizing and hydrating serum diminishes wrinkles and fine lines by rejuvenating and regenerating. This anti-aging serum is made from high quality and highly potent ingredients. Suitable for all skin types.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 stimulates the synthesis of collagen and works faster than Retinol without irritating side-effects. Increases elastin while repairing the matrix and epidermis. They work to increase and boost the growth of connective tissues while naturally increasing the production of collagen in the skin.
- CoQ10 helps the skin by acting as a strong antioxidant. It helps to neutralize the harmful free radicals that are one of the major causes of aging.
- Seaweed Blend helps strengthen the skin barrier function, instantly improves texture by creating a ‘chemical glove’ on the surface of the skin that smooths and softens imperfections.
- Resveratrol interrupts and helps rebuff negative environmental influences, brightens a tired-looking complexion, and helps minimize the look of redness.
- Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes, improves elasticity, decreases transepidermal water loss and keeps skin plump, hydrated, and young-looking.
Net weight: 30ML / 1 US OZ
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripepetide- 1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Carnitine, Ubiquinone, Calendula Officinalis, Resveratrol, Althaea Officinalis, Mel, Cucumis Sativus, Tilia Cordata, Verbascum Thapsus, Aloe Barbadensis, Daucus Carota, Equisetum Arvense, Salvia Officinalis, Echinacea Angustifolia, Panax Ginseng, Hypericum Perforatum, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sorbitol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine